Corona Virus Update 12/06/2020
We are starting our face to face delivery again for students. There is a large back log of students and we will start to attend to this the week commencing 15th June 2020. Our Covid 19 safety procedures can be downloaded from our Policies page.
Initially we will be dealing with students in Bundaberg and then Gladstone. Following this we will schedule training in Townsville, Mackay and Brisbane. After that we will set sessions across the State as normal. We will do a mass email to all students once these dates and venues for delivery are set.
Are you seeking:-
- National Qualification that leads to an exciting career?
- ACMA Open or Restricted Cabling Registration?
- Trade Qualification in the Telecommunications Industry?
- Advanced training in Structured Cabling, Fibre Optics or Coaxial Cabling?
- To employ a Trainee in Certificate III Telecommunications Technology?
- Do you need to check the competency of a potential new employee?
Qualified Staff = Happy Customers = Your Reputation
Good Qualifications = Great Wages = Your Life
Conquest Communications offers a unique experience for students that allow them to complete the bulk of their training online, reducing the time they are away from the work place.
Hands on training is conducted all over Qld. Our training is portable so we can come to you.
Conquest Communications delivers this training as well as Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessments.
Approved Training Organisation for the;
- 2019-20 PQS User Choice program
- Government funded Traineeships
- 2019-20 PQS Queensland VET Investment program
- Cert 3 guarantee funding
Please read about our training products and work out what will suit you.
Not sure? Speak to a real person to ask questions and get an instant and clear response from our Team.
Call us now... 07 41596950
Email us now... email@example.com (click this link)